marți, 6 octombrie 2009

So far so good

As I said to some of you October’s posts will be in English. This is mostly because I will be in India for a good part of this month and I’d like to share this – what I hope to become – amazing experience with international friends. You may find my written English somewhat Romanianized (“romanizate”). In this case after you get a good laugh try to move on J.

Visa – got it through a wonder. But we got it!
Vaccines - (5 of them ) – got it! My arms hurt, but now I can eat of the floor. I am immune to everything J
Money – some…
Toilet paper – plenty! (I could not find an anti-diarea vaccine J)

This is everything were gona (we are going to) need on our trip.
Today is Z-day minus 3. Friday we will take off, head to Istanbul and then Dubai, where we will have 12 hours to visit the airport. Then Calcutta: we still don’t know what’s gona be in Calcutta for us – hopefully a nocturnal 12 hours train ride to Jaipalguri. Then the real adventure begins…

Our team consists of 7 or 8 members – we still don’t know. I know only 2 of them – a guy that I meet 3-4 times and a girl from Bucharest.

I really don’t know what the Lord has for us there. It seems He made it possible for me to go, preparing me for what’s to come and taking care of everything.

It seems that before my departure I get a lot of “unexpected surprises” in my life. The effect I notice is of disappointment and bad mood. I see them taking away my enthusiasm little by little. I realize I have to pray more and ask Jesus Christ to strengthen me, and to keep me. I don’t react well to disappointment, as I am sure some of you know.

May the Lord be with us
Dan

Un comentariu:

Dan Babu spunea...

Today is the last day before Z-day. I haven't packed and I don't have everyting I should pack. In fact I'm very busy with all kind of stuff and time is running out.
My "things to do befor I go" is getting longer and longer each day...
Yesterday I got a little bit worried and today I am stressed: I realized I won't have time to do everything!!!!
Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!

So far so good
:)

Flag counter?

free counters

Stat